Last Chaos Episode 1 V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for Bug Report, Hackers, also to post your guild, make sales .. and much more you can find in the..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for GM,GS!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]CityCobra

[GM]CityCobra

Application for GM,GS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Application for GM,GS!!!   Application for GM,GS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:47 am

Here can you Application for GM,GS!!!
Back to top Go down
Darktone

PostSubject: Hey   Application for GM,GS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:52 am

Hi . My name is ANIL . my old 17 .. I'm play 7 year lastchaos . I know all commands and lastchaos .. If u interested good GM i help u in game .. If im GM my friends come LcGlobal and always online.I Play LcUsa. LcDestiny. UniverseLc, ForceLC, BunkayLc, Darkchaos, RealizeLC, SupremeLC, Apolycapse LC, LastCombat and a lott off lc servers... İf you need GM post me please....

GOOD Luck..
Back to top Go down
Ryder

PostSubject: Application For GM   Application for GM,GS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:52 am

Hello staff,
My name is Ryder (In game name) , i have alot of experience with lastchaos, i played many lcs including USA for about 4 years or more . I think i would make a great gm because i love hosting events , i could make my own special events and also i could help players with problems in game and out. I have skype too so its easy to contact me. I would be on everyday because i have nothing else to do really ! Very Happy Anyway i would appreciate if i got the GM position on global Lc and i look forward to being apart of your staff!!! ( Oh and the only languages i speak is english , obv.) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for GM,GS!!!   Application for GM,GS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for GM,GS!!!
Page 1 of 1