Last Chaos Episode 1 V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for Bug Report, Hackers, also to post your guild, make sales .. and much more you can find in the..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GS/GM application by hasteone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hasteone

GS/GM application by hasteone! Empty
PostSubject: GS/GM application by hasteone!   GS/GM application by hasteone! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:10 am

I'd like to become a staff member, I don't care about what rank, I just want to help people by being in the staff team and also I like doing any kind of administrative work, but as I said, I don't care of what rank I would be.
If this application is sent to the wrong person, please let me know and tell me who I should send this to,

Hello, I'm 16 years old and live in sweden, I'd like to become a part of the staff team.
I am good at English.
My main language is Swedish, but I can understand Norway language and Denmark language, they're almost the same, and they would probably understand me, atleast a few words.

I've been Admin and GM many times in different games, I love to help people and give punishment to rulebreakers by being in the staff team.
I am nice and active.
What I can offer you Global LC, is good activity, helping people who need help, I played alot of LC I know very much about this game, played LC for many years now, I also played real LC, not only private servers, so I know alot.
I can also take care of those rulebreakers, for example those who hack. I also know how to not abuse admin/GM powers.
In my opinion, being a staff member is very fun, and I'd like to become one because, as I said, I like to help people and do administrative work.
Well, I think this should be enough for now, now you know a few things about me, and that I want to join the staff team.
And yea I'm active, I can play minimum 6 hours a day, that's the minimum, regularly I play alot more, sometimes the whole day, having me as a staff member would be really great, because I help people very much, and I love doing it.
As I said, I don't care about ranks, set me the lowest rank, I just want to be in the staff team to help people, thank you!

-All the time when I was online on this server, there was no GM, GS or Admin online, but alot of new players who came online, who asked for a GM or GS, they sure have many questions.
-I am very active, you'll need me on the team!
-hasteone
Back to top Go down

GS/GM application by hasteone!
Page 1 of 1